Monday, July 23, 2012

Last work day

Well today is the last day to finish up the remaining 3 out of 54 masks going to FaerieWorlds, our most profitable festival. All that's left is some varnishing, ribboning, and basic finishing touches.

I'm thrilled to be working on my FOURTH big peacock mask. The more expensive ones don't sell as frequently... Naturally the demographic for mask lovers narrows when you get up into the $200 range. Still, four peacocks!
Our other big expensive one is the wolf... Dunno if I can count how many of those we've sold. Six I think? Whew!

Anywho, we'll have no shortage of masks and crowns for this big beautiful festival. Some tiny top hats and hair clips too. All leather delights :)

Also, our lovely friend, Carmen from FancyFoxHats on Etsy will be selling some of her creations with us!

I'm incredibly excited to go back to the realm. We leave Thursday at 6:00am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment